For further information, please contact our reception service, by dialing 9.
MANAGEMENT OF YOUR RESERVATION
How can I safely book my post-confinement stay at the Hotel Excelsior Latin?
We have reviewed all of our booking conditions in order to offer you maximum flexibility in the organization of your stay. Now all reservations made between June 1st, 2020 and December 31st, 2020 can be modified free of charge and can be cancelled up to 24 hours before your arrival.
When will Hotel Excelsior Latin reopen?
After several weeks of closure and a complete cleaning, the Hotel Excelsior Quartier Latin is now open. We have implemented all hygiene measures to safely welcome you.
How can I change my reservation if I made it before the Covid-19 announcement?
For all reservations made before March 16th, 2020, we invite you to contact our reception team to find out what can be done for you: you can do so by email at email@example.com or by phone at 01 46 34 79 50.
How to cancel a reservation made via "Booking", "Expedia", or another distributor website?
We invite you to contact the distributor in question because we do not have the possibility of directly modifying your bookings on these platforms, unlike the bookings made on our website.
What is the confinement situation in the city of Paris?
We recommend that all travelers who are not France residents consult the instructions of the World Health Organization and follow the travel recommendations of their home country.
As of today’s date, the French government has implemented guidelines to eliminate the contraction and amplification of Covid19:
- Progressive ending of quarantine since May 11th.
- Bars and restaurants remain closed until further notice.
- At the museum level, only establishments considered to be “small museums” have gradually reopened since May 11th.
- The transports in Paris operate in a reduced way (around 1/3 from 6AM to 10PM). Travel by public transport between 6.30AM and 9.30AM and from 4PM to 7PM are strictly reserved for workers.
- RER B going to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport operates in a reduced way.
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport remains open under restrictions.
- Orly Val (shuttle to Orly airport) is interrupted until further notice.
- Orly Airport is closed until further notice.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
What are the hygiene and cleaning measures implemented at the hotel?
- Full cleaning of all bedrooms, bathrooms and common spaces before the reopening.
- Cleaning of common areas and in particular handles, switches, elevator buttons and room keys between each guest visit.
- Change of cleaning equipment between each room, including microfiber cloths and wipes.
- Systematic change of all linen and all amenities available in the room between each guest.
- Use of detergent and disinfectant products approved according to standard EN 14476 + A2.
- Possibility to get, on request, an additional cleaning of your room
What preventive measures have been adopted?
- The staff is equipped with masks, gloves and uses hydro alcoholic gel.
- The teams are trained in barrier gestures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction.
- When checking out, the guest can put his room key in a box provided for this purpose only
- Luggage service only in self-service: deposit and recovery of luggage by the guest
- Hotel accessible only to staff and guests (not accessible to outsiders)
- Elevator accessible and limited to one person; staircase available for access to upper floors
- Payment by credit card is preferred and highly recommended. No signature required, the payment terminal is cleaned after each interaction.
Is the breakfast still available?
Breakfast will be served in your room and not in the usual buffet form to avoid any interaction.
Do you have hydro alcoholic gel and masks available for your guests?
We provide hydro alcoholic gel on all floors. The mask remains the responsibility of the guest.
RULES TO BE RESPECTED BY THE GUEST
- Respect and use of barrier gestures and social distancing of 1m between each person.
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended.
- Mandatory hand cleaning on arrival, and recommended every time you enter or leave your room.
- The rooms have to be ventilated every day and as you check out.
- No smoking throughout the establishment.